The Embodiment Conference: Flow Room
Time & Location
About the Event
Join me and 400,000 others, for free! The Embodiment Conference 2020.
I’m delighted to be sharing a ‘stage’ with some of the greatest minds in embodiment this week at The Embodiment Conference 2020.
With 1,000+ speakers, 400,000 (and counting) attendees from around the world gearing up to attend and 10 channels covering everything from yoga to coaching and therapy, it’s certainly looking like one for the history books.
The conference offers a rich opportunity to come home to your body during times of uncertainty and learn from some of the best teachers on the planet, entirely free of charge.
It’s 12 days of learning and I’d like to invite you to join me.
Gain powerful insights and soak up invaluable knowledge from the likes of Bonnie Bainbridge-Cohen, Gabor Mate, Ken Wilber, Peter Levine, Tara Brach, Alanis Morisette, Leslie Kaminoff, Rod Stryker, Daria Halprin and so much more.
All sessions are free to rewatch up to 48 hours after they air live, so if you can’t make your favourite talks, you can always catch up later on.
It won’t be happening again, so be sure to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime event and be a part of embodiment history.
There’s something for everyone at The Embodiment Conference.
With talks on yoga, leadership, dance, creativity, social change, intimacy, martial arts, meditation, breathwork, coaching body therapy, anatomy, ecology - the list goes on.
It’s a huge event. With so much going on, but the new portal built the conference team have built helps you find the speakers, sessions and learning you’ll love quickly and easily. Without getting lost and confused along the way.
At the conference you will:
· learn about new areas of embodiment
· Broaden your embodiment knowledge
· gain deep personal insights
· deepen your professional expertise
· gain dozens of practical tools for stress and trauma
· get inspired and reboot your own practice
· connect with other embodiment-lovers just like you
You’ll also get:
- A $50 voucher for the embodiment shop
- A recorded interview with the great Bonnie Bainbridge-Cohen
- A digital copy of Mark’s best-selling book ‘Embodiment’
- 3 of the most popular talks from the 2018 conference
Once registered you will receive an email with the link to the free portal where you can not only watch session live but save your favourites, connect with others and watch replays free for 48 hours.